Pantone, the authority in color and color forecasting, chose honeysuckle as the color of the year for 2011. It is a stunning bold pink, not too hot, not to cold. I am sure it is catching an eye or two beckoning from a favorite store window, house wares shelf, furniture store and even the jewelry case. It is the perfect color for spring and summer especially when set against all the lush green landscapes or popping alongside the rising steel in any metropolitan setting. Men and women alike can benefit from adding this sexy color to their wardrobe and even the home; it’s not for little girls any more.
Are you fashion forward sporting your pink in savvy ways? We would love to see how pink is incorporated into your home or give you ideas how to do so.
1. Try these fun Kate Spade fabric puff rings with golden band. $55
2. The Kravet Turin Chair with it’s clean lines and classic pink upholstery, contact for pricing.
3. For him, Salvatore Ferragamo enamel Gancini cuff links to spice up any business attire.$180
4. In a chair, on a sofa or the swing outside. These Trina Turk embroidered pillows are super hip. $125
5. Stunning Pink Womb chair, contact for pricing.
6. Add a dash of color to your wardrobe with Jimmy Choo’s Domino in eye catching fuchsia suede $795
7. Cozy Lands Downunder pink brushed mohair throw. $269
8. Marc Jacobs Tunic dress will certainly turn heads. $795
9. A custom tufted headbord is sure to kick it up a notch in any bedroom, contact for pricing.
10. A stunning chandelier is like jewelry for a room, contact for pricing.
11. Keep dry in this sexy Anthracite by Muse Ruffle Trench Coat only at Nordstrom. $108
12. Pantone’s color of the year, honeysuckle, sexy on the walls, upholstery and yes, You!