Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crystal Clear Interiors

While pulling together a design scheme for my preteen daughter’s new room I found myself excited at the thought of finally using the Philippe Starck Louis Ghost Chair. If you have never seen it then feast your eyes. It is just too damn sexy; I may have to reserve it for myself.
Like all acrylic furnishings you retain the gracious lines of the piece while leaving the area feeling light and airy. When you find yourself working in a tight space consider employing these transparent pieces. I do not mean for you to limit its use to small confines only.  These stunning offerings add so much to even the most gracious of rooms. From a sophisticated college town bungalow to a metropolitan penthouse, from a little girl’s chic bedroom to a big girl’s savvy home office the uses are limitless.

Got any acrylic furnishings? Show them off, I would love to see them. In the mean time here are just a very few fabulous furnishings to covet. 


                                                                     Houzz.com
Amy D Morris Interiors, Atlanta Homes Show House 2010 The Mansion

Above is one of my absolute favorites. I saw it in person last winter and fell in love.  It is not just the desk, although it is amazing, but the entire room composition. The rich sexy walls, stunning chairs, the clean lines of the shelving and the whimsy in the artwork...ENJOY! 














No comments:

Post a Comment